AT-XP is an acrylic-based high-strength anchoring adhesive. AT-XP is a 10:1 ratio, two-component, anchoring adhesive for use in threaded rod and rebar into concrete (cracked and uncracked) and masonry (uncracked) under a wide range of conditions. AT-XP adhesive dispenses easily in cold or warm environments and in below-freezing temperatures with no need to warm the cartridge.
- Excellent for use in cold weather conditions or applications where fast cure is required.
- Design flexibility — superior sustained load performance at elevated temperature.
- Jobsite versatility — can be specified for dry and damp conditions when in-service temperatures range from -40°F (-40°C) to 180°F (82°C).
- Approved for installation with vacuum-drill bit system without further hole cleaning. See Code Report (ER-263) for approved system.
- Passed the demanding ICC-ES AC308 adverse-condition tests pertaining to reduced and elevated temperatures and long-term sustained loads.
- Easy hole-cleaning procedure — no power-brushing required.
- Manufactured in the USA using global materials.