The ST1F are designed with powerful capacitor assisted electric motors, internal thermal overload protection, dual shaft seals, and a positive direct drive thermoplastic impeller secured with stainless steel fittings.
All power cords provide strain relief, and the model ST1F is engineered with an internally adapted mechanical float switch to automatically regulate the operation of the pump
- Pumps up to 1,190 gallons per minute.
- Maximum head rated 111 feet.
- Powered by KOHLER Tier 4 Final 4-cylinder, diesel engine.
- Engine incorporates a water/fuel separation filtration system.
- Full featured, shock mounted LOFA EL240 Control Panel.
- Skid mount with integral 16-gallon fuel cell.
- Pump-end supplies large cleanout cover
- 6” Male NPT Threaded Suction/Discharge ports.
- Wear-resistant ductile cast iron volute and impeller assembly.
- Stainless steel wear plate.
- Integrated lifting bale.
- Abrasion-resistant, oil lubricated tungsten/carbide seal system.
- Pumps solids up to 3 inches in diameter.
- Approximate running time of 8.6 hours.