This brushless small angle grinder requires no time changing brushes, and offers a longer motor life. It offers a high level of protection. Its break stops the wheel in 2 seconds or less. The Kickback Break engages maximum force to stop the wheel when there is a pinch, stall, or bind-up to reduce kickback. The grinder will also shut off in those events to further protect the user. Battery and charger sold separately.
DCG413B - 20V MAX* XR® 4.5 IN. PADDLE SWITCH SML ANGLE GRINDER TOOL ONLY
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes.
- Brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average
- Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder and shut the grinder off.
- Features E-Switch Protection™ - When the ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- Two stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool.
- E-CLUTCH® / OVERLOAD PROTECTION TRUE
- KICKBACK BRAKE TRUE
- MAX WATTS OUT 850 W
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDLESS
- SPINDLE SIZE 5/8-11 IN
- SYSTEM 20V MAX*
- TOOL LENGTH 12.2 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 3.75 LBS
- WHEEL DIAMETER 4-1/2"
- Side Handle
- Hex Key
- Inner and outer flange
- 4.5 in. type 27 guard