INTERNALLY THREADED SCREW ANCHOR
The Snake+ anchor is an internally threaded, self-tapping screw anchor designed for performance in cracked and uncracked concrete. Suitable base materials include normal-weight concrete, sand-lightweight concrete and concrete over steel deck. The Snake+ screw anchor is installed into a drilled hole with a power tool and a Snake+ setting tool. After installation a steel element is threaded into the anchor body.
6401SD-PWR 3/8" Internal Thread Carbon Steel Snake+ Drop-In Anchor, 50 PACK
- Cracked concrete approved alternative to a dropin anchor
- Designed for use in holes drilled with standard ANSI carbide drill bits
- Anchor design allows for shallow embedment and mechanically interlocks with base material
- Internally threaded anchor for easy adjustment and removability of threaded rod or bolt
- Fast anchor installation with a powered impact wrench
- Hammer not used for installation
Anchor Size: 3/8"
Internal Thread Depth: 23/32"
Embedment Depth: 1-5/8"
STD BOX: 50
STD CTN: 500