DeWaltMINI DROPIN™INTERNALLY THREADED EXPANSION ANCHOR
The Mini Dropin is a carbon steel machine bolt anchor for use in shallow embedment applications. In addition to solid concrete and precast hollow core plank, it can be used in post-tensioned concrete slabs and concrete pours over steel deck.
06335-PWR - 1/4"-20 Flange Expansion Anchor, 5/8 inL x 1/4 in Dia., 100 PK
- Internally threaded anchor for easy bolt removability and service work
- Ideal for precast hollow core plank and post-tensioned concrete slabs
- Lip provides flush installation and consistent embedment
- Manual setting tool scores flange when set to verify proper expansion depth
- Rod Diameter 1/4"
- Drill DIameter 3/8"
- Anchor Length Overall 5/8"
- STD BOX 100
- STD CTN 1000